DMEnergy (Generation Service) is a subdivision of DMLieferant, which provides service of the gas turbines, supplies accessories and spare parts.
Over 6 years of work DMLieferant successfully supplied its customers with a wide range of spare parts and industrial equipment, thus helped to implement high-tech projects in various industries. The heavy reliance of the operating organizations on power equipment manufacturers and the possibility of providing an alternative on the service market had led to establishment of DMEnergy unit.
For any organization operating gas turbines for different purposes, whether it is electricity production or gas pumping, choice of the service company is of great importance.
General Electric, Siemens, Solar Turbines are the leaders among equipment manufacturers. Trusting the equipment of these producers to DMEnergy, the customer receives a whole complex of works within the Long Term Service Agreement (LTSA), made in strict conformity with the manufacturer regulations, all types of inspections, supply of spare parts and components, refurbishment of spare parts and twenty-four-hour technical support. Individual approach to each client allows us to offer not only a full range of services, but also its individual parts such as the provision of the chief-engineers, highly skilled field personnel, refurbishment, supply of components, spare parts, tools.
The quality and reliability of work are supported by the fact that global companies such as HOLLAND CONTROLS, MECHANICAL FIELD SUPPORT, TURBINE EFFICIENCY, SCORE ENERGY entrust DMEnergy (Generation Service) exclusively represent their interests in the Russian Federation.
Competent and individual approach to tasks – these are the main principles of DMEnergy (Generation Service), day by day helping our customers to implement successful and ambitious projects.
DMEnergy thoroughly monitors compliance with the requirements of modern quality and safety standards. DMEnergy is certified according to:
- ISO 9001: 2015 – Quality management systems. Requirements
- ISO 14001:2015 – Environmental management systems. Requirements and Guidance for use
- HSAS 18001:2007 – Occupational health and safety management systems. Requirements
- 05.2015 - supply of parts kit for gas turbine GE LM2500
- 06.2015 - parts supply for for gas turbine GE LM2500
- 10.2015 - fuel valve supply for gas turbine GE LM2500
- 11.2015 - sealing kit supply for gas turbine GE LM2500
- 08.2016 – supply of spare parts for GE LM2500 servicing
- 10.2016 - supply of VSV roller bushings for gas turbine GE LM2500
- 09/2015 - parts supply for gas turbine GE LM6000 based on results from minor inspection
- 11/08/2016 - supply of Viton seal for Woodward GSOV25
- 07/2017 - supply of a bypass valve and spare parts for Sakhalin Energy
- 07/14/2017 – supply of spares and module Woodward for PJSC “Sakhalinenergo”
- 07/20/2017 – supply of spares and ball valve for PJSC “Sakhalinenergo”
- 07/31/2017 – supply of a drain valve Meggitt for PJSC “Sakhalinenergo”
- 08/03/2017 – supply of spare parts for PJSC “Sakhalinenergo”
- 08/03/2017 – supply of Bently Nevada 3500 tachometer modules for PJSC “Sakhalinenergo”
- 08/04/2017 – supply of spare parts for PJSC “Sakhalinenergo”
- 08/08/2017 – supply of Bently Nevada products for PJSC “Sakhalinenergo”
- 06.2013 - education of 6 specialists for Avon maintenance
- 01.2014 - parts supply for gas generator Avon for scheduled maintenance
- 06.2015 - supply and installation of 2 control systems in partnership with Holland Controls for gas generator Avon
- 05.2017 - shipment of engine control unit ЕСМ 10000-90624