DMEnergy (Generation Service) is a company that provides after-sales service of gas-turbine units, supplies basic and consumable components, and monitors energy equipment.
- gas-turbine units General Electric LM 2500, 6000; Frame 3, 5, 6, 9;
- gas-turbine units Siemens 100, 200, 300, 400;
- gas-turbine units Solar Centaur, Taurus, Mars.
DMEnergy (Generation Service) is ready to provide complete support covered by Long Term Service Agreements (LTSAs), carrying out in strict accordance with the manufacturer's regulations, Borescope Inspection (BI, Combustion Inspection or CI), Hot Gas Path Inspection (HGPI), Major Inspection (MI), delivery of basic and consumable spare parts, Repair & Refurbishment in Russia and abroad, Monitoring of equipment, round-the-clock Technical Support.
- optimization of Customer costs and direct contacts with manufacturers;
- no bureaucracy;
- quick and timely delivery;
- staff with expert knowledge and operational experience with power equipment.
DMEnergy thoroughly verifies compliance with the requirements of modern quality and safety standards. DMEnergy is certified according to:
- ISO 9001: 2015 – Quality management systems. Requirements
- ISO 14001:2015 – Environmental management systems. Requirements and Guidance for use
- HSAS 18001:2007 – Occupational health and safety management systems. Requirements
- 09/2015 - parts supply for gas turbine GE LM6000 based on results from minor inspection
- 11/08/2016 - supply of Viton seal for Woodward GSOV25
- 07/2017 - supply of a bypass valve and spare parts for Sakhalin Energy
- 07/14/2017 – supply of spares and module Woodward for PJSC “Sakhalinenergo”
- 07/20/2017 – supply of spares and ball valve for PJSC “Sakhalinenergo”
- 07/31/2017 – supply of a drain valve Meggitt for PJSC “Sakhalinenergo”
- 08/03/2017 – supply of spare parts for PJSC “Sakhalinenergo”
- 08/03/2017 – supply of Bently Nevada 3500 tachometer modules for PJSC “Sakhalinenergo”
- 08/04/2017 – supply of spare parts for PJSC “Sakhalinenergo”
- 08/08/2017 – supply of Bently Nevada products for PJSC “Sakhalinenergo”
- 06.2013 - education of 6 specialists for Avon maintenance
- 01.2014 - parts supply for gas generator Avon for scheduled maintenance
- 06.2015 - supply and installation of 2 control systems in partnership with Holland Controls for gas generator Avon
- 05.2017 - shipment of engine control unit ЕСМ 10000-90624
We work with the best. Would you like to join us? We offer:
- work with the largest clients and global manufacturers
- interesting tasks and high finances
- expertise in our field
- career and professional growth
It does not matter for us how many cells you leave before start writing – we need solution of the problem. We value the result, not the formalities.
So if you can work and know what you want, if you strive for more and are ready to learn new, choose a job and come in to an interview.
- Higher engineering education (preferably: MEI, MAI, Bauman);
- English level (Intermediate / Upper Intermediate);
- Excellent communication skills, stress tolerance, activity, sociability, firmness of purpose, honesty; Experience of work with sophisticated equipment for industrial processes, equipment sales;
- Knowledge of the arrangement of gas turbine units, operation principles and processes of power equipment Participation in repair, service of gas turbine units (as an advantage);
- Strive for growth and development Negotiation ability, good speech Passing of multistep interview.
- Work with large industrial enterprises;
- Search new and work with the current foreign manufacturers;
- Calculation and selection of basic components;
- Negotiating, participation in tenders, formation of contracts, consulting clients;
- Supervising the entire project, maintaining relationships with the clients;
- Business trips in Russia and abroad.
Send your CV
- Active sales and development of Control Equipment line. Sales of components for Bently Nevada Condition Monitoring and Diagnostic Systems, used at various power facilities. Sales of components for Gas Turbine Control Systems (SpeedTronik MARK, etc.). Development of the Department within our Company.
- Project Management: since ascertaining of Client’s needs till provision of shipment documentation. Maintaining Relationships
- Interact with foreign equipment manufacturers
- Negotiation, participation in tenders, business trips
- Activity, firmness of purpose and optimism
- Higher engineering education (MEI, Bauman, Automation department, Computer technologies, Electronics, etc.)
- Experience in sales of sophisticated Control Equipment (GE, Bently Nevada, Endress Hauser, Emerson, OTECO, Woodward, CCC, Kistler, etc.)
- Experience in sales of Control Equipment for Automated Control Systems at power facilities
- Understanding of design and basic operation principles of ACS
- Work experience at the heat electropower, hydropower plants, etc. will be a great plus
- English – Intermediate
If you are a responsible power specialist with excellent communication skills and are confident that you can sell – we welcome you to join our Company!
Send your CV